Beautiful, furnished, Upgraded 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, or 2 Bedrooms and Study with large porch coastal Home. Hear the ocean day and night. This very comfortable home has 1,782 SF of living space and was built in 1994. Located in the Premier 55+ Longview Hills Gated Community, this home is move-in ready as a full time residence or coastal weekend getaway.
Truly affordable beach living in Newport, Oregon offering open space, peace and privacy? This manufactured home has been very well maintained and offers a light open floor plan. Master bedroom is spacious with a large master bath and walk in closet. Spacious guest rooms, large living room with fireplace and cathedral ceilings. Nice large kitchen with island, good cabinet space, walk in pantry and eating area. Neat and Clean and ready for it’s new owner. The home has a new 30 year roof and new flooring and granite counter tops.
Conveniently located near the beach, shopping, dining and golf. This is a beautiful home. Park rent for this home is $670 per month. Park approval required. Compared to other manufactured home community’s in Oregon, Longview Hills has by far the lowest park rent in the state considering the large lots, wide streets ages of homes, picturesque views, coastal living and amenities.
Call Pacific Coast Homes today for a Viewing. (541) 264-7606
- Clearwater Restaurant (3.63 mi)1431 reviews
- Local Ocean Seafoods (3.51 mi)2244 reviews
- Nye Beach Cafe (3 mi)411 reviews
- Fred Meyer One Stop Shopping (2.2 mi)51 reviews
- JC Market Thriftway (3.14 mi)26 reviews
- Safeway (2.1 mi)13 reviews
- Oregon Coast Bank (3.64 mi)1 reviews
- U.S. Bank Branch (3.26 mi)9 reviews
- Umpqua Bank (2.53 mi)2 reviews
- 34 reviews
- Samaritan Health Center - Newport (3.77 mi)1 reviews
- Samaritan Walk-In Clinic (3.65 mi)2 reviews